WHOLESALE HORTICULTURAL GROUP Customer Service
WHOLESALE HORTICULTURAL GROUP will always help and assist to resolve any problems you may have as quickly as possible. To lodge a return, contact your local sales representative. We will email/fax a return form to be filled out and sent back to us accompanied with the proof of purchase. Sometimes problems with products can be easily fixed with assistance from us via the phone. If you are unsure please feel free to call us.
When purchasing goods from WHOLESALE HORTICULTURAL GROUP Pty Ltd, the following products offer an extended manufacturer’s warranty period.
- Gavita Lighting (excluding lamps) 3 years
- Hyper Fan Standard 2 years
- Hyper Fan Silenced 2 years
Where the warranty is not otherwise stated, the warranty period on all products is one year from date of purchase (limited to manufacturers faults only).
Proof of Purchase
A receipt must accompany any warranty item with the date of purchase clearly displayed. Proof of purchase may come in the form of:
- GST tax invoice
- cash or hand written receipt with company name displayed
- credit or debit card statement
- warranty card showing the suppliers or manufacturers details, the date and amount of the purchase
- serial or production number linked with the purchase on the suppliers database
- a copy or photograph of the receipt
- WHOLESALE HORTICULTURAL GROUP will not cover any goods that have been damaged via third party shipping (from you to your customer). We highly recommend you attain your own insurance via your freight company or other.
- Refunds do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it (in accordance with ACCC consumer guarantees).
Any or all damages claims shall be limited only to the product itself. In no way whatsoever will WHOLESALE HORTICULTURAL GROUP be held responsible for any damages caused by or resulting from either the use or misuse of products occurring with or as a result of typical, incidental, indirect, special, consequential, handling or mishandling of any product sold by us in this catalogue or otherwise.